Pages

Monday 20 August 2012

Vaseline Essential Moisture: Body Moisturiser

I am quite lucky when it comes to dry skin, in the fact that I don't really get it. However, I like to keep my skin moisturised to keep it looking healthy.

This is my favourite cheap brand of body moisturiser to smother myself in after my morning shower. It just soaks into the skin so easily leaving the skin feeling hydrated all day without feeling greasy, like some heavy moisturisers can do to my skin.

I especially like to use this one after shaving my legs because my skin can get quite irritated and applying this soothes the skin and stops it from itching.
This particular one smells fresh and natural, as do the other flavours. Even though sometimes it is nice to lather my skin in a sweet smelling, coco butter or mango or coconut moisturiser, sometimes I find these smells overpowering throughout the day, and would prefer to use scented ones in the night time.

At the moment I believe Tesco have an offer of this moisturiser, along with the other scents, so if you want to try it out then go and get some for cheaper than usual.

If there is a moisturiser that you like to use, let me know and I will try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment