Pages

Saturday 4 August 2012

Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Refreshing 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner

In the evenings, I can never be bothered to remove my make up with a cleanser that requires water, so I use this instead, and have done for years.

I apply some of the cream onto a cotton wool pad and wipe it over my face. It removes my foundation and my eye make up. It may take a few cotton wool pads full of the stuff before all of my make up comes off but that is generally because of the amount of make up I have on.

In the evening, I still use this even if I haven't had make up on. The product removes the dirt and grime that your face may have accumulated throughout the day. The proof is on the cotton wool pad.

I find it really gentle on my sensitive skin, and does not affect the oiliness of it. It is not scented, instead smells clean and fresh, just how it leaves my skin feeling.

I prefer using this to wet wipes or baby wipes as I don't think they are able to remove as much make up, and the creamy formula of this leaves my skin feeling really soft and perfect for re-application of make up, or bed.

When I have lent this to friends, they have always been amazed by the make up removal ability. I recommend this product if you want a cleanser and toner in one that removes make up brilliantly and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment