Pages

Monday 27 August 2012

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in shade 080 Strawberry Shortcake

I don't usually wear lipstick, and if I do, it is a natural or nude colour like I'm not wearing any at all.

I recently bought this one which had good reviews from some of the YouTubers I subscribe to - Ingrid (Miss Glamorazzi), Tanya Burr (pixi2woo) and Fleur (Fleur De Force).

I really like the packaging as it has a luxurious feel to it where the top is slightly engraved and the metal casing looks nice.


I really enjoy wearing this pretty pink colour, and because it is a lip butter the colour isn't too intense, but you can definitely tell you are wearing something, as well as feeling really soft and moisturising.


I will definitely be picking up a few more colours of this lip butter and I recommend it to people who want to wear a bit of colour on their lips but nothing too over-powering.

No comments:

Post a Comment