Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Tropicana: Mango, Peach & Papaya


Who gets bored of Orange Juice in the morning?

There was an offer in Tesco where you could buy 2 cartons of Tropicana for £2.

Now don't get me wrong, I love a nice cold glass of OJ. So I bought a carton of freshly squeezed orange juice with bits, and this one!

What I love about Tropicana is that they are 100% pure squeezed fruit juices, not from concentrate. So they are as healthy as getting some fruit and squeezing it yourself, just without the mess and hard work.

As soon as I got this home from the super market, I wanted to try it. I gave it a little shake and popped open the screw top lid. I watched the smooth liquid pour from the spout into the glass, as took in the colour and the smell. It is a fantastic deep orange colour and smells super tropical, I just couldn't wait to devour it.

A few gulps and it was gone, making me want another glass almost immediately. It is such a refreshing drink, and perfect to accompany a healthy breakfast, however I don't think I am going to be able to limit this delicious juice drink just to breakfast time. I could use this as a quick sweet pick-me-up in the middle of the day too.

Even though nothing compares to a cold glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, this is definitely worth trying, or maybe for a special occasion if you have visitors for breakfast. Unless you are really fussy, I can't imagine anyone not liking this tropical smooth juicy drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment